Get the Loot and Run, 3-Book Series
Get the Loot and Run will help you build a better business and source capital. You get this Mini-Book Set of three books:
- Chapter 1 - What Are You: Entrepreneur or Small-Business Owner?
- Chapter 2 - Built to Last: Your Vision, Mission & Culture
- Chapter 3 - Rev Your Engine: The Business Model
- Chapter 4 - Your Map: From Business Plan to Pitch Deck
- Chapter 5 - Satisfy Needs & Wants: Your Value Proposition
- Chapter 6 - Delight Customers: Happy Customers Spend
- Chapter 7 - Focus: Excel at One Thing
- Chapter 8 - Change the Game: Meet Lavar Ball
- Chapter 9 - When It Doesn't Work: Pivot
- Chapter 10 - It Takes a Team: Play to Win
- Chapter 11 - Employees Want Meaning: Treat 'Em Right
- Chapter 12 - The Entrepreneurial Universe: Know Your Ecosystem
- Chapter 13 - Marketing: Just Do It
- Chapter 14 - Listening Is Selling: Solve Problems
- Chapter 15 - Accounting: The Numbers Are the Business
- Chapter 16 - Find an Attorney: Protect Your Business
- Chapter 17 - Where to Find Help: Consultants Are Everywhere
Each mini book is 48 pages. It's the perfect size to put in your pocket, and read on the train, bus, a doctor's appointment, lunch break, or just about anywhere you need a break from your smartphone-- and the distractions of a noisy world.
Book Dimensions: Height 5.5" (139.7 mm), Width 3.5" (88.9 mm), Thickness (3 books) .375" (9.525 mm)
Proceeds support the Ucal McKenzie Breakaway Foundation. Visit UcalBreakaway.com to learn more.