"For Doers", 3-Book Series
Order Now. Our printer has worked manufacturing magic to bring this special series to life.
The "For Doers" Series is for people serious about making a lasting change in their lives, whether you're an aspiring entrepreneur, teacher, doctor, writer or student. This special 3-book series will help you build your skills, create your vision, and compete, no matter what meager resources you have.
Each book is 30 minutes of reading that fits in your pocket. You'll finish theses books in no time and be off and running.
Book 1 - Personal Best: How to Improve Your Skills.
"No matter how well trained people are, few can sustain their best performance on their own. That's where coaching coming in" -Atul Gawande
- Top athletes and singers have coaches. Should you? Dr. Gawande took his surgeon skills to the next level by working with a personal coach. You may not be a doctor, but the message in this book is clear: Everyone can benefit from working with a coach.
1. Everybody needs a coach.
2. Never stop improving.
3. Be open to objective feedback.
Book 2 - The Oral History of Virgil Abloh: How to Turn Your Vision Into Realty.
"I couldn't beg a fashion writer to write about my project. But with Instagram, I made it my magazine." -Virgil Abloh
- Virgil Abloh is at the top of the fashion game as a designer (Off-White) and artistic director of Louis Vuitton's menswear collection--one of the top fashion houses in the world. Learn how he road his skateboard from Chicago to the top of fashion in Paris.
1. Learn the business.
2. Surround yourself with good people.
3. Speak directly to your audience.
Book 3 - How David Beats Goliath: Turn Small into a Big Advantage.
"We wouldn't even let them inbound the ball, and the coach got so mad that he took a chair and threw it." -Vivek Ranadive
- Malcolm Gladwell is a New York Times best-selling author and one of the most influential people on the planet, according Time's 100 Most Influential People. Learn how small is an advantage you can leverage to beat the biggest competitors. This is your blueprint.
1. Never underestimate your opponent.
2. Make your opponent's strength their weakness.
3. Never give up.
Each mini book is 52 pages. It's the perfect size to put in your pocket, and read on the train, bus, a doctor's appointment, lunch break, or just about anywhere you need a break from your smartphone-- and the distractions of a noisy world.
Book Dimensions: Height 5.5" (139.7 mm), Width 3.5" (88.9 mm), Thickness (3 books) .375" (9.525 mm)
Proceeds support the Ucal McKenzie Breakaway Foundation. Visit UcalBreakaway.com to learn more.