The Future of Restaurants: Best Practices for Survival (From Food, Operations, Capital & Technology)
The Future of Restaurants: Best Practices for Survival (from Food, Operations, Capital & Technology) is the webinar you need now!
We will show you how to make the tough decisions to survive COVID-19. When this is over, the restaurant landscape will not be the same.
David Chang, the successful restauranteur and food-world icon, says, "I do not want to incite panic and hysteria, but I think for restaurants and the service industry, there is going to be a morbidly high business death rate."
We are focused on your survival. Here some of the questions we will help you answer.
- Should I offer take-out or close?
- How do I make the numbers work?
- Are the third-party delivery services worth it?
- How do I revamp my website for online orders and payment?
- What's the best way to approach my landlord about April's rent?
- How do I start my own delivery service and keep money in my pocket?
- Is there a way I can support my workers, even if they have been laid off?
- Should I apply for the CARES Act or SBA Economic Injury Disaster Assistance?
- What do I do on social media to keep people informed?
- How do I evaluate the "new" numbers of the business?
- Is take-out, delivery and technology the new normal for restaurants after COVID-19?
You don't want to miss this webinar on Thursday, April 2nd at 8:00 a.m to 9:30 a.m. Attendance is limited to only 100 people, first come, first served. A separate email will be sent with additional information regarding the webinar.