MINI BOOK #1
Get the Loot and Run: Find Money for Your Business will help you build a better business and source capital. MiniBook One has five chapters:
- Chapter 1 - What Are You: Entrepreneur or Small-Business Owner?
- Chapter 2 - Built to Last: Your Vision, Mission & Culture
- Chapter 3 - Rev Your Engine: The Business Model
- Chapter 4 - Your Map: From Business Plan to Pitch Deck
- Chapter 5 - Satisfy Needs & Wants: Your Value Proposition
At 48 pages, it's the perfect size to put in your pocket, and read on the train, bus, a doctor's appointment, lunch break, or just about anywhere you need a break from your smartphone-- and the distractions of a noisy world.
Book Dimensions: Height 5.5" (139.7 mm), Width 3.5" (88.9 mm), Thickness .125" (3.175 mm)
Proceeds support the Ucal McKenzie Breakaway Foundation. Visit UcalBreakaway.com to learn more.